265 sent home(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Wed, October 17, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Suspended! Unhappy with their uniforms, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, this week suspended over 200 students.
The action drew the ire of their parents, many of whom converged on the school’s compound yesterday seeking immediate redress.
Here, an upset Lois Watson points at her granddaughter’s uniform, which she contends is the right length, as other suspended students and their guardians look on.
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon