265 sent home(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Wed, October 17, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Suspended! Unhappy with their uniforms, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, this week suspended over 200 students.
The action drew the ire of their parents, many of whom converged on the school’s compound yesterday seeking immediate redress.
Here, an upset Lois Watson points at her granddaughter’s uniform, which she contends is the right length, as other suspended students and their guardians look on.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port