265 sent home(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Wed, October 17, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Suspended! Unhappy with their uniforms, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, this week suspended over 200 students.
The action drew the ire of their parents, many of whom converged on the school’s compound yesterday seeking immediate redress.
Here, an upset Lois Watson points at her granddaughter’s uniform, which she contends is the right length, as other suspended students and their guardians look on.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’