265 sent home(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Wed, October 17, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Suspended! Unhappy with their uniforms, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, this week suspended over 200 students.
The action drew the ire of their parents, many of whom converged on the school’s compound yesterday seeking immediate redress.
Here, an upset Lois Watson points at her granddaughter’s uniform, which she contends is the right length, as other suspended students and their guardians look on.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?