$60m saleContractor Al Barrack. (FP)
By Maria Bradshaw | Sun, January 13, 2013 - 12:10 AM
Cabinet has finally agreed to accept the offer of $60 million for the sale and lease back of the Warrens Office Complex.
That means that contractor Al Barrack should receive his long-overdue, court-awarded compensation in 90 days or sooner.
The sale is to be supervised by the Supreme Court.
Minister of Housing Michael Lashley yesterday confirmed that Government had accepted the $60 million offer from the purchaser.
“I took a paper to Cabinet on Thursday and Cabinet has accepted the offer to settle the matter. We would now have to meet with Mr Barrack’s attorney to finalize the sale,” he told the SUNDAY SUN.Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port