80 jobs in the offing
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 12:08 AM
Between 60 and 80 jobs are expected to be created with the opening of Mall Internationale’s new food court, which will include international fast food restaurant Burger King.
Operations director of NSR Limited, Everick Eastmond, said: “The sign is going up, Burger King is a reality. We do have the licence and we are hoping that by next week we will be doing some soft openings and will be open to the public shortly afterward.”
Patrons can expect the traditional Burger King menu as well as chicken on the bone, as is offered at other fast food restaurants.
Noting that the setting up of restaurants was one of the initiatives undertaken by the company recently, Eastmond said all of the restaurants in the food court would be opened by March. (LK)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- june skeete commented on Parade celebration brings new touch to Oistins
- Bentley Beckles commented on Prison officer behind bars
- Mel B commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- albert adams commented on Robber nabbed
- Tony Webster commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended