A cleansing experience(Picture by Insight Digital.)
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:05 AM
The proprietor of the Nook And Cranny Bar is always looking for ways to make money.
This year’s innovation is a wellness centre called the NC Shore WC, which offers several services and treatments as only the Laff-If-Off cast can.
Under the subtitle Come Clean, the production opened last Saturday night at St Gabriel’s School.
Patrons got a hilarious mix of things to “laff” at for the entire night from the five cast members.
Here, NC Shore WC staffer Virgigi giving a client an examination, which determined he needed a colon cleanse. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?