A cleansing experience(Picture by Insight Digital.)
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:05 AM
The proprietor of the Nook And Cranny Bar is always looking for ways to make money.
This year’s innovation is a wellness centre called the NC Shore WC, which offers several services and treatments as only the Laff-If-Off cast can.
Under the subtitle Come Clean, the production opened last Saturday night at St Gabriel’s School.
Patrons got a hilarious mix of things to “laff” at for the entire night from the five cast members.
Here, NC Shore WC staffer Virgigi giving a client an examination, which determined he needed a colon cleanse. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Robert Goode commented on Davis Cup tie at risk
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Woman on way to Barbados had drugs, guns and ammo
- Harold Harris commented on MISSING: Shanique Scantlebury
- Harold Harris commented on Show us!
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on UPDATED: Neighbours charged with wounding