A cleansing experience(Picture by Insight Digital.)
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:05 AM
The proprietor of the Nook And Cranny Bar is always looking for ways to make money.
This year’s innovation is a wellness centre called the NC Shore WC, which offers several services and treatments as only the Laff-If-Off cast can.
Under the subtitle Come Clean, the production opened last Saturday night at St Gabriel’s School.
Patrons got a hilarious mix of things to “laff” at for the entire night from the five cast members.
Here, NC Shore WC staffer Virgigi giving a client an examination, which determined he needed a colon cleanse. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Living in a Massy paradise
- Larsen Parris commented on Bajan sex workers urged to join body
- Larsen Parris commented on Young hitmen
- Carl Harper commented on Severance mess troubling