A home at last
By Yvette Best | Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:07 AM
They say good things come to those who wait.
Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday.
The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million.
It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers