Adele is pregnant
Sat, June 30, 2012 - 6:43 AM
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," she wrote, adding, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me."
The couple is "over the moon" and "very excited," she said, but they do ask that people "please respect our privacy at this time."
Adele, who sung her heart out on the chart-topping and Grammy-winning "21" about past heartbreak, is rumoured to have met Konecki last summer, and she blogged about their relationship in January of this year, clearing up misconceptions about his marital status. (He's divorced, she clarified, and has been for four years.)
“He’s wonderful,” she told Vogue of Konecki earlier this year. “And he’s proud of me, but he don’t care about what I do or what other people think. He looks after me. I don’t think I would have gotten through the recovery for my surgery if it hadn’t been for him.”
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments