Akeem Hackett’s body found
Wed, July 18, 2012 - 9:12 AM
The body of Akeem Hackett was discovered this morning at Long Beach, Christ Christ.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector David Welch told NATIONNews that the body was found around 5:40 a.m. by members of a Barbados Defence Force patrol.
Welch, who was on the scene this morning, said Hackett’s body was positively identified by his mother Corleta Hackett and other family members.
He reported that the body was discovered at the southern end of Long Beach.
Hackett, 17, was out fishing with friends on Monday night at Paragon, Christ Church when he reportedly fell from a cliff after suffering a seizure.
He was from Joe's River Tenantry in St Joseph. (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally