Alexandra report not laid in House
Tue, November 06, 2012 - 7:47 PM
Barbadians will have to wait to hear officially the recommendations of the Commission of Inquiry into the Alexandra School.
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart had indicated last week that the highly anticipated Alexandra report would be made an official document of the house either today, or next week.
However, Minister of Finance, Christopher Sinckler started the day’s proceedings by introducing the International Business Companies Amendment Bill, which dealt with frameworks Barbados have put in place so as to compete with tax free havens for the international business sector. (BA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past