All clear for St Thomas residentsHome Affairs Minister Adriel Brathwaite (second from left) with Minister of Health John Boyce and other officials at the scene. (Sharon Harding)
Tue, March 26, 2013 - 5:24 PM
The all clear has been given to residents living down wind of the smoke coming from the fire which occurred on Monday at the vehicle and metal dump in Cane Garden, St Thomas.
Minister of Home Affairs Adriel Brathwaite told the press this evening in a briefing that the all clear was given following a carbon monoxide test which was conducted at the public health laboratory.
Some residents in areas like Melrose and Arthur Seat in St Thomas and Holders Hill and Prior Park in St James, were affected by the smoke.
We will continue to update you on this story
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’