All clear for St Thomas residentsHome Affairs Minister Adriel Brathwaite (second from left) with Minister of Health John Boyce and other officials at the scene. (Sharon Harding)
Tue, March 26, 2013 - 5:24 PM
The all clear has been given to residents living down wind of the smoke coming from the fire which occurred on Monday at the vehicle and metal dump in Cane Garden, St Thomas.
Minister of Home Affairs Adriel Brathwaite told the press this evening in a briefing that the all clear was given following a carbon monoxide test which was conducted at the public health laboratory.
Some residents in areas like Melrose and Arthur Seat in St Thomas and Holders Hill and Prior Park in St James, were affected by the smoke.
We will continue to update you on this story
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years