All set for vote
Mon, February 11, 2013 - 12:10 AM
THE ELECTORAL and Boundaries Commission is moving full steam ahead with plans for the February 21 general election.
This week a number of special voters will be casting their ballots.
As is customary, people who will be working at the polling stations on election day will be given the opportunity to cast their votes in advance.
Chief Electoral Officer Angela Taylor told the DAILY NATION that Friday, had been chosen as the day for them to vote. Polling runs from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Taylor was quick to point out: “Only election workers will be allowed to vote on this day. All other persons will have to wait until election day, February 21, to cast their vote.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Robert Goode commented on Jobs on Hold
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Lawyer challenges court decision
- Carl Harper commented on ALL AH WE IS ONE: The bright poor
- Wayne Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Farmers get short end of sugar stick
- Lisha Clarke commented on Robbery accused sent for evaluation