All up to the judges!
By John Sealy | Thu, October 18, 2012 - 12:07 AM
THE CURTAIN CAME down on the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (NIFCA) Semi-finals on Tuesday at Lester Vaughan School, St Thomas.
Now, participants who faced the judges over the past weekends are sitting back awaiting word on if they would be making it to the Finals starting November 2.
But the judges up to the end on Tuesday had their work cut out for them at those semi-finals which were rescheduled because of inclement weather the previous weekend.
All the acts were well received in the spirit of development, but others displayed more than ordinary talent.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon