All up to the judges!
By John Sealy | Thu, October 18, 2012 - 12:07 AM
THE CURTAIN CAME down on the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (NIFCA) Semi-finals on Tuesday at Lester Vaughan School, St Thomas.
Now, participants who faced the judges over the past weekends are sitting back awaiting word on if they would be making it to the Finals starting November 2.
But the judges up to the end on Tuesday had their work cut out for them at those semi-finals which were rescheduled because of inclement weather the previous weekend.
All the acts were well received in the spirit of development, but others displayed more than ordinary talent.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments