Alleyne boys rule things(Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 12:05 AM
They travelled all the way from Belleplaine to Blenheim.
And the trip was more than worth it for Alleyne’s boys.
Overlooked in schools’ athletics for the better part of a decade, the boys in blue surely didn’t go unnoticed yesterday after becoming the day’s big story by winning two of three age-group races at the six-member National Sports Council cross-country relays.
They didn’t waste any time in making their presence felt either, with first former Daviere Grimes anchoring the school’s victory in the very first boys’ relay.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally