By Carlos Atwell | Mon, February 11, 2013 - 12:10 AM
IT IS EVERY homeowner’s nightmare – waking up in the middle of the night to discover your home is on fire.
This is what Lorna Clarke, of 1st Avenue, The Ivy, St Michael, and her family faced early yesterday morning after an assailant set part of their home on fire.
She said it was the latest in a string of incidents which have involved someone throwing things through her window, such as bottles filled with faeces.
Clarke said she knew who was responsible as she had witnessed the culprit committing some of the acts, but complained that the police had not taken her case seriously, until now.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Afraid to tell him I’m not into sex
- David Hall commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Carl Harper commented on Home cry
- Carl Harper commented on St Peter race on