ATMs robbedA large undisclosed sum of money stolen from the ATM at Grantley Adams International Airport. (FP)
By SANKA PRICE AND RICKY JORDAN | Mon, October 07, 2013 - 12:11 AM
AT LEAST THREE automatic teller machines (ATMs) have been breached and a large undisclosed sum of money stolen at Grantley Adams International Airport and in Wildey, St Michael.
According to police reports, the force is investigating the incidents that occurred over the last two days.
Up to press time, NATION investigations revealed that two people were assisting police with inquiries at the airport and $187 000 had been recovered.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch could not confirm the sum, but did say the matter was under investigation.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port