Bangladeshis’ nightmareHere, a fired-up Best, who has now taken 12 wickets at an average of 18.50 in three Tests this year, sends down another delivery (AP)
Wed, November 21, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Respect is now due to bubbly Barbados and West Indies’ fast bowler Tino Best.
The temperamental Best has endured his fair share of trials and tribulations throughout a chequered first-class and Test career.
But his determination to succeed has never wavered.
Recalled to the Test team against England earlier this year, Best set a world record of the highest Test score, 95, by a No.11 batsman but it is with the ball that he’s now making an even bigger impact.
Playing in the first Test of the two-match series, he bowled the Windies to a 77-run victory over Bangladesh with an impressive career-best five for 24 in 12.3 overs of pace and penetration. (EZS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years