Barrack wait near endContractor Al Barrack. (FP)
By Maria Bradshaw | Sun, July 15, 2012 - 12:08 AM
The saga surrounding contractor Al Barrack and the millions owed to him by Government could soon be over.
A high-level Government official told the SUNDAY SUN yesterday that Government was in the process of finalizing the sale of the Warrens Office Complex after receiving two offers of $70 million to purchase the St Michael building.
All the money from the sale is to be used to pay Barrack.
“We are in the process of finalizing the details but Government will be selling the building and then leasing it from the owner,” said the source who requested anonymity.Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments