By SHERRYLYN A. TOPPIN | Sun, October 28, 2012 - 12:10 AM
THE BARBADOS FOOTBALL Association’s (BFA) Goal Project in Wildey has been hit by another snag.
This time it is the Ministry of Housing and Lands’ ordering the demolition of the foundation for the planned three-storey headquarters as no approval had been granted by the Town Planning Department to begin that phase of construction.
Newly elected president Randy Harris told the SUNDAY SUN it was a big disappointment.
“One of the short-term plans was to have the facility available to the BFA. We thought it was very important for us now to make sure it was in a state that we could play matches, maybe rent portable lights, and play some of our matches at the facility since the Stadium is not going to be ready until February or March. It is a big disappointment,” Harris said.Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years