BFA book auditPresident of the Barbados Football Association Randy Harris. (FP)
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 12:13 AM
It is no longer business as usual at the Barbados Football Association’s (BFA) office in Richmond, Welches, St Michael.
There is now a qualified accountant on board.
Following the election of BICO sales manager Randy Harris as BFA president last month to succeed the long-serving Ronald Jones, who did not seek re-election, an accountant has been hired on a temporary basis to carry out an internal audit of the books of the 102-year-old body.
When contacted earlier this week, Harris confirmed that a female accountant was doing work on the BFA’s behalf, but declined to go into details. (EZS)Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’