Big winner(Picture by Reco Moore.)
Tue, October 29, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Deborah Bartlett was on top of the world on Sunday night when she was crowned Miss Big And Beautiful 2013.
Her friends and family members were screaming, cameras were flashing and the 23-year-old was shedding tears of joy after being announced winner of the tenth Miss Big And Beautiful pageant at St Leonard’s Boys’ School.
The recent graduate of the University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, who also won Best Formal Wear, told the DAILY NATION it was a dream come true.
“I am overwhelmed and overjoyed and thankful to my friends, family, sponsors and also to the organisation.
“It was a joy to be in the show. I like the whole glitz and glamour of being a diva. I learned my routines for the show quickly and just kept perfecting them,” she said.
Here, Bartlett during the first moments of her reign. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past