Big winner(Picture by Reco Moore.)
Tue, October 29, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Deborah Bartlett was on top of the world on Sunday night when she was crowned Miss Big And Beautiful 2013.
Her friends and family members were screaming, cameras were flashing and the 23-year-old was shedding tears of joy after being announced winner of the tenth Miss Big And Beautiful pageant at St Leonard’s Boys’ School.
The recent graduate of the University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, who also won Best Formal Wear, told the DAILY NATION it was a dream come true.
“I am overwhelmed and overjoyed and thankful to my friends, family, sponsors and also to the organisation.
“It was a joy to be in the show. I like the whole glitz and glamour of being a diva. I learned my routines for the show quickly and just kept perfecting them,” she said.
Here, Bartlett during the first moments of her reign. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years