Bigger crowd expected at Artistry
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Hennessy Artistry is doing it real big this year. And based on early bird ticket sales, the crowd should be better than last year – “even massive”.
Big brands, big names in music and a big production at a big venue were highlighted on Thursday at the Press conference to officially launch the show, which comes off December 1. The get-together at Divi Southwinds was attended by representatives from Digicel, Hennessy, Bryden Stokes and Starcom Network.
In its fourth year under the Hennessy brand as main sponsor, the show has brought in Dawne Stevenson, Jah Cure and Shabba Ranks, among others, and this year the stage will be overloaded.
The crowd that was waiting to see Third World perform at Reggae On The Hill will get a chance to see them at Kensington Oval. (NS)Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Barbados’ competitive edge still in jeopardy
- Tony Webster commented on FIFIA officials to return watches
- Simon Templar commented on Bulgarian charged for cocaine
- David Hall commented on Hewitt’s fond farewell
- David Hall commented on Lashley rejects Rouse comments