By Carlos Atwell | Wed, September 26, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Michael Sylvester Clarke promised his uncle Kenneth Clarke he was going to sell his motorcycle and buy a car.
However, he tragically lost his life yesterday morning in Six Roads, St Philip, while riding that motorcycle.
Police report that Clarke, 33, of Fairview, Christ Church, was approaching the Wynter Crawford Roundabout from the direction of Foursquare at around 7:40 a.m. when he lost control and struck a road triangle and a metal Give Way sign. He was killed on the spot.
When the MIDWEEK NATION visited the uncle, whose residence is just behind Clarke’s, he said he had warned Clarke about the motorcycle, especially after a previous accident. He said he was taking the news “hard” and had to visit a doctor about his blood pressure.Please read the full story in today’s MIDWEEK NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally