Bikers’ crySOME of the bikers, a spectacular sight, travelling along Ashford, St Thomas on their way to the memorial site at Welchman Hall.
By CARLOS ATWELL | Mon, November 05, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Barbados Motorcycle Club president Raymond Belgrave thinks more respect is due to bikers on the road.
“Most drivers have no respect for bikers, and this is something I see all the time,” he said.
Belgrave, speaking yesterday after a memorial for deceased fellow biker Patrick Thompson, did however admit some motorcyclists behaved recklessly on the road.
Stating it was imperative for motorcyclists to give their full attention to the road, Belgrave explained: “Everybody likes to criticize bikers, but the truth is people see them and underestimate the speed a bike moves at.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years