Bikers’ crySOME of the bikers, a spectacular sight, travelling along Ashford, St Thomas on their way to the memorial site at Welchman Hall.
By CARLOS ATWELL | Mon, November 05, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Barbados Motorcycle Club president Raymond Belgrave thinks more respect is due to bikers on the road.
“Most drivers have no respect for bikers, and this is something I see all the time,” he said.
Belgrave, speaking yesterday after a memorial for deceased fellow biker Patrick Thompson, did however admit some motorcyclists behaved recklessly on the road.
Stating it was imperative for motorcyclists to give their full attention to the road, Belgrave explained: “Everybody likes to criticize bikers, but the truth is people see them and underestimate the speed a bike moves at.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?