Blame it on the rain!(FP)
Sat, October 13, 2012 - 12:09 AM
THE RECENT INCLEMENT WEATHER is to blame for some of the problems facing LIME customers.
In a Press release, corporate communications officer Simone Codrington said it was normal for there to be increased problems during the rainy season.
“During the rainy season it is customary for us to receive an escalation of fault reports on our fixed line services for a number of reasons, some of which are weather-related.
“For example, with an extensive aerial network like ours, any moisture on the line or on the internal devices could lead to the degradation of our customer’s landline service, and in some cases that could also have an impact on the customer’s Internet service.” (CA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’