Blame it on the rain!(FP)
Sat, October 13, 2012 - 12:09 AM
THE RECENT INCLEMENT WEATHER is to blame for some of the problems facing LIME customers.
In a Press release, corporate communications officer Simone Codrington said it was normal for there to be increased problems during the rainy season.
“During the rainy season it is customary for us to receive an escalation of fault reports on our fixed line services for a number of reasons, some of which are weather-related.
“For example, with an extensive aerial network like ours, any moisture on the line or on the internal devices could lead to the degradation of our customer’s landline service, and in some cases that could also have an impact on the customer’s Internet service.” (CA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port