Blazing the trail(Picture courtesy WICB Media.)
Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Marlon Samuels is continuing to blaze the trail in 2012.
The in-form West Indies batsman completed his third century of the year in helping West Indies mount a strong reply to Bangladesh’s 387 on the second day of the second and final Test yesterday.
Samuels’ responsible unbeaten 109 guided West Indies to 241 for two and he linked up with Darren Bravo – who ended the day unbeaten on 85 – to pull the visitors around after the early dismissals of the openers at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium.
Here, Samuels driving through the offside on the way to his fifth Test century. The wicketkeeper is Mushfiqur Rahim.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Simon Templar commented on Bulgarian charged for cocaine
- Tony Webster commented on AWRIGHT DEN!: Well done, Harold
- Francis Blackman commented on Danger zone
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on Key points: Clive Lloyd on Windies cricket
- Wayne Webster commented on Ebola test for 90 Nigerian students