Blazing the trail(Picture courtesy WICB Media.)
Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Marlon Samuels is continuing to blaze the trail in 2012.
The in-form West Indies batsman completed his third century of the year in helping West Indies mount a strong reply to Bangladesh’s 387 on the second day of the second and final Test yesterday.
Samuels’ responsible unbeaten 109 guided West Indies to 241 for two and he linked up with Darren Bravo – who ended the day unbeaten on 85 – to pull the visitors around after the early dismissals of the openers at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium.
Here, Samuels driving through the offside on the way to his fifth Test century. The wicketkeeper is Mushfiqur Rahim.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Adam Shaw commented on PM Stuart recovers in Canada
- Wayne Webster commented on Town Planner: It’s not our fault
- Sodi S commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Tony Webster commented on THE ISSUE: IMF ‘help’ a given alternative
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?