Blazing the trail(Picture courtesy WICB Media.)
Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Marlon Samuels is continuing to blaze the trail in 2012.
The in-form West Indies batsman completed his third century of the year in helping West Indies mount a strong reply to Bangladesh’s 387 on the second day of the second and final Test yesterday.
Samuels’ responsible unbeaten 109 guided West Indies to 241 for two and he linked up with Darren Bravo – who ended the day unbeaten on 85 – to pull the visitors around after the early dismissals of the openers at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium.
Here, Samuels driving through the offside on the way to his fifth Test century. The wicketkeeper is Mushfiqur Rahim.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?