Bolt makes Forbes Sports list
Sat, December 22, 2012 - 4:46 PM
NEW YORK – Jamaican Usain Bolt’s astonishing repeat success at this year’s London Olympics, coupled with his US$9 million per-year deal with Puma, has catapulted him onto Forbes Magazine’s 2012 prestigious 30 under-30 sports list.
Each year, the magazine chooses 30 personalities all aged under 30, from 12 different fields, who it describes as “young disruptors, innovators and entrepreneurs … impatient to change the world.” (CMC)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?