Brigetown alive(Rawle Culbard)
Sat, October 27, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Government and the private sector are teaming up to breathe new life into The City and give vendors and artists more exposure.
The inaugural Friday Night Live took place in Independence Square and organizers said it would be held on the last Friday of every month.
The event is a collaboration of the Bridgetown Development Committee – an organization comprising the Rural and Urban Development Commissions, the Royal Barbados Police Force, the Barbados Coast Guard, the Barbados Port Authority, the National Cultural Foundation (NCF), the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Barbados Investment and Development Corporation and the Bridgetown Alive Committee.
NCF business development officer Stacia Bryan said the goal was to revitalize The City.
Full story in the SUNDAY SUN
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sodi S commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze