Brigetown alive(Rawle Culbard)
Sat, October 27, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Government and the private sector are teaming up to breathe new life into The City and give vendors and artists more exposure.
The inaugural Friday Night Live took place in Independence Square and organizers said it would be held on the last Friday of every month.
The event is a collaboration of the Bridgetown Development Committee – an organization comprising the Rural and Urban Development Commissions, the Royal Barbados Police Force, the Barbados Coast Guard, the Barbados Port Authority, the National Cultural Foundation (NCF), the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Barbados Investment and Development Corporation and the Bridgetown Alive Committee.
NCF business development officer Stacia Bryan said the goal was to revitalize The City.
Full story in the SUNDAY SUN
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past