BSTU still in meetingPatrick Frost and Mary Redman are attending the meeting. (FP)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 5:40 PM
A delegation from the Barbados Secondary Teachers' Union (BSTU) has been locked in a meeting at the chief personnel officer's office for two hours now.
The team went up the stairs around 3:36 p.m. for the "long-awaited" meeting.
The delegation comprises members of the executive led by president Mary Redman, attorney Hal Gollop, former vice president of long standing Patrick Frost and some of the Alexandra teachers who were affected by the transfers. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on Barrack negotiations continuing
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Snow Cone commented on CBS ends deal with Rihanna
- daneale o'neale commented on ‘Insult to union’
- Tony Webster commented on We must travel!