BSTU still in meetingPatrick Frost and Mary Redman are attending the meeting. (FP)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 5:40 PM
A delegation from the Barbados Secondary Teachers' Union (BSTU) has been locked in a meeting at the chief personnel officer's office for two hours now.
The team went up the stairs around 3:36 p.m. for the "long-awaited" meeting.
The delegation comprises members of the executive led by president Mary Redman, attorney Hal Gollop, former vice president of long standing Patrick Frost and some of the Alexandra teachers who were affected by the transfers. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port