Burnt out((Picture by Nigel Browne.))
Wed, January 23, 2013 - 12:01 AM
WHAT IS THE STORY behind this burnt-out car in The Belle, St Michael?
Neither the Barbados Fire Service nor the police report any knowledge of the vehicle, which was spotted early Monday morning.
Was it an accidental engine fire or was it deliberately started? Will the owner return for it or simply leave it there?
One can only speculate as to the whys and hows of what happened, but at least it appears no one was hurt. (CA)
Above, the badly burnt car seemingly abandoned near The Belle Junction.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?