Burnt out((Picture by Nigel Browne.))
Wed, January 23, 2013 - 12:01 AM
WHAT IS THE STORY behind this burnt-out car in The Belle, St Michael?
Neither the Barbados Fire Service nor the police report any knowledge of the vehicle, which was spotted early Monday morning.
Was it an accidental engine fire or was it deliberately started? Will the owner return for it or simply leave it there?
One can only speculate as to the whys and hows of what happened, but at least it appears no one was hurt. (CA)
Above, the badly burnt car seemingly abandoned near The Belle Junction.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert