Bushy Park nodAndrew Mallalieu: We have everything in place now. (FP)
Sun, January 27, 2013 - 12:09 AM
THE redevelopment of Bushy Park has been given the green light.
Seventeen months after receiving the go-ahead from Government, the Barbados Motoring Federation can now put its plan of redeveloping the home of motor sports into action, after finally completing all the legal documentation to acquire the lease for Bushy Park.
Andrew Mallalieu, president of the federation, made the disclosure yesterday during the first day of a preseason training programme for senior officials at Accra Beach Resort.
“Everything is now in place and the lease should be in our hands by this week so we can get started right away on the redevelopment of Bushy Park. (JM)Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?