Business leaders, politicians mingle
Mon, February 11, 2013 - 12:01 AM
ALTHOUGH a range of pressing issues of national importance came under the microscope, the first Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) luncheon of the year also provided the opportunity for business leaders and politicians to share some light moments together.
The event, which was held at Hilton Barbados a day after Prime Minister Freundel Stuart announced a February 21 date for elections, was addressed by Stuart and attended by other members of Cabinet and parliamentarians, BCCI members and other business people.
Before and after the formalities and discussions on the topic Barbados: From Stabilization To Growth, they took time out to chat. (MM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down