Busy Signal back in Jamaica after jail time in US
Sat, November 17, 2012 - 10:33 AM
Dance hall artiste Busy Signal is back in Jamaica.
The entertainer arrived yesterday after completing his jail sentence in the United States for absconding bail.
In September, Busy whose real name is Glendale Gordon, was sentenced to six months behind bars for absconding bail on drug charges dating back to 2002.
However, the artiste only served 60 days after he was given credit for the four months he had been in custody after he was extradited from Jamaica.
His US-based attorney had said he had no concern that prosecutors would seek to reinstate drug charges against the entertainer because the Extradition Treaty would not allow for this.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down