BWA carrying out repairs
Mon, December 03, 2012 - 12:15 PM
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to inform the public that its crews are today carrying out repairs to small-sized mains in the following areas:
• Stroude Land, St. Philip;
• Round Rock & Crab Hill, St. Lucy;
• Accommodation Road, St. Michael;
• Pegwell Gardens, Christ Church and
• Church Hill Road, Ashton Hall, St. Peter
These mains have affected customers in the immediate surrounding areas only.
In addition today Monday, the Authority is repairing a burst on a 16-inch main in Gibbons Boggs, Christ Church which has caused water outages in Gibbons, Ealing Park, Sayers Court, St. Christopher and surrounding districts.
The BWA has dispatched water tankers to assist persons in the affected areas and apologises for the inconvenience caused.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sodi S commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze