Call for St Lucia PM to intervene
Fri, December 21, 2012 - 8:57 AM
CASTRIES, St.Lucia, Dec, 20 -Public sector unions have called for the intervention of Prime Minister Kenny Anthony after another stalled round of talks with the Government's negotiating team.
Negotiations for the 2010-2013 triennium resumed this week with the hope of breaking a stalemate following the refusal of the Government negotiators to move from their position of zero per cent increase, and a one off payment of EC$1000.
President of the Trade Union Federation (TUF) Julian Monrose said it was unfortunate that after three weeks after intense negotiations the unions and government negotiators have not made any significant headway. (CMC)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years