Car up a treeThe wrecked car along the ABC Highway. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 12:01 AM
Signs and wonders!
Motorists travelling along the stretch of the ABC Highway between the Graeme Hall Roundabout and the Life of Barbados Roundabout known as the Bermuda Triangle were amazed at the sight of this car wrapped around a palm tree.
Up to press time police had not located the driver of the vehicle and could give no details about what happened. Spokesman Inspector David Welch said an investigation was ongoing. (RL)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’
- Orson Arthur commented on Samoa-bound
- Carl Harper commented on Fees ‘best option’