Charged for murderMurder accused Anthony Francis. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Thu, August 09, 2012 - 12:08 AM
CARPENTER ANTHONY FREDERICK FRANCIS has been remanded to H.M.P. Dodds Prisons after appearing in District “C” Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with the killing of Laurette Diana Skeete.
Francis, 47, appeared before Magistrate Christopher Birch and will reappear on September 5.
Last Saturday Skeete’s body was found with a wire around her neck at her Marchfield Close, St Philip home by her daughter Sherrie Lewis. (PR/ES)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally