Wed, May 02, 2012 - 12:00 AM
Giving to charity can be loads of fun.
That was proven last Saturday night when the Charity Chicks held their fundraising event at the Rooftop at Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre.
Women came out dressed in their fashionable best all to raise money for Diabetes Association of Barbados’ Summer Camp Pride. Though the event was a “ladies-only event” appropriately dubbed Tickled Pink, some men were there, too, as volunteers, and naturally dressed in pink.
Judging from the crowds and the smiles on the faces of patrons, a good time was had by all.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally