Christmas morning in the Park
Tue, December 25, 2012 - 3:10 PM
Not even the pouring Christmas Eve rains could drown out the tradition of Christmas morning in the Park as hundreds descended on Queen’s Park earlier today for the traditional festivities there.
The crowd assembled was sparse when the Royal Barbados Police Force Band struck up promptly at 7 a.m. under the baton of the new acting director Superintendent Keith Ellis.
But as the morning went on the numbers grew.
The two-hour programme was filled with a variety of performances. It was a mix of new talent and the familiar.
Full story in tomorrow's DAILY NATION
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port