Christmas morning in the Park
Tue, December 25, 2012 - 3:10 PM
Not even the pouring Christmas Eve rains could drown out the tradition of Christmas morning in the Park as hundreds descended on Queen’s Park earlier today for the traditional festivities there.
The crowd assembled was sparse when the Royal Barbados Police Force Band struck up promptly at 7 a.m. under the baton of the new acting director Superintendent Keith Ellis.
But as the morning went on the numbers grew.
The two-hour programme was filled with a variety of performances. It was a mix of new talent and the familiar.
Full story in tomorrow's DAILY NATION
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’