Wed, December 19, 2012 - 12:05 AM
It’s The City again!
The prize act of constituency football brought their encore performance to Kensington Oval on Sunday when they edged Christ Church West Central 1-0 to successfully defend their David Thompson Memorial Constituency Councils’ Football Classic title.
And they couldn’t have done it in more dramatic fashion either, waiting until three minutes into stoppage time before producing the winner via super sub Enrico Cave.
There wasn’t any such magic for Mario Farrell (back) or his Christ Church West Central teammates, who found the going tough against a resilient defence led by Randy Brewster (front), as seen here in this Kenmore Bynoe picture. (JM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on Key points: Clive Lloyd on Windies cricket
- Wayne Webster commented on Ebola test for 90 Nigerian students
- Wayne Webster commented on ‘Do more’ for centenarians
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bulgarian charged for cocaine
- Wayne Webster commented on FIFIA officials to return watches