Wed, December 19, 2012 - 12:05 AM
It’s The City again!
The prize act of constituency football brought their encore performance to Kensington Oval on Sunday when they edged Christ Church West Central 1-0 to successfully defend their David Thompson Memorial Constituency Councils’ Football Classic title.
And they couldn’t have done it in more dramatic fashion either, waiting until three minutes into stoppage time before producing the winner via super sub Enrico Cave.
There wasn’t any such magic for Mario Farrell (back) or his Christ Church West Central teammates, who found the going tough against a resilient defence led by Randy Brewster (front), as seen here in this Kenmore Bynoe picture. (JM)
- Editor's Choice
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Wayne Webster commented on Boyce: Pardon cricket rebels
- Wayne Webster commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon
- l h commented on Fake interpreter