Clash of the parishes
Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:00 AM
The spirit of the nation was quite high as two representatives from each of the 11 parishes of Barbados took to the stage last weekend vying for the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors title.
The annual event lived up to its reputation as a nation builder, as each couple brought their best act and delighted the judges in the categories of Formal Wear, Costume and Project Presentation.
There was also the talent section with each parish being represented.
When the curtain came down, St Joseph was adjudged Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors, represented by Rommel Marshall and Kimberley Knight.
Entertainment support came from Red Plastic Bag and Fabee. The backing orchestra was led by Litchfield Nurse. (JS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’