By Carlos Atwell | Mon, December 03, 2012 - 12:09 AM
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years.
After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents.
He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.”
Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years