Close call(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Sun, December 29, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Survivors sang the praises of the driver. But of greater importance, they were happy to be alive after the Transport Board bus in which they were travelling skidded off a road and landed on its side in a caneground at Harrisons, St Lucy, yesterday.
The ten passengers aboard were initially treated on site and eventually taken away for further observation.
Personnel from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Barbados Defence Force, Barbados Fire Service and Roving Response team responded to the scene. (JS)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?