Close call(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Sun, December 29, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Survivors sang the praises of the driver. But of greater importance, they were happy to be alive after the Transport Board bus in which they were travelling skidded off a road and landed on its side in a caneground at Harrisons, St Lucy, yesterday.
The ten passengers aboard were initially treated on site and eventually taken away for further observation.
Personnel from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Barbados Defence Force, Barbados Fire Service and Roving Response team responded to the scene. (JS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’