Close call(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Sun, December 29, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Survivors sang the praises of the driver. But of greater importance, they were happy to be alive after the Transport Board bus in which they were travelling skidded off a road and landed on its side in a caneground at Harrisons, St Lucy, yesterday.
The ten passengers aboard were initially treated on site and eventually taken away for further observation.
Personnel from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Barbados Defence Force, Barbados Fire Service and Roving Response team responded to the scene. (JS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years