Close call(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Sun, December 29, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Survivors sang the praises of the driver. But of greater importance, they were happy to be alive after the Transport Board bus in which they were travelling skidded off a road and landed on its side in a caneground at Harrisons, St Lucy, yesterday.
The ten passengers aboard were initially treated on site and eventually taken away for further observation.
Personnel from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Barbados Defence Force, Barbados Fire Service and Roving Response team responded to the scene. (JS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past