Cosmetology is on her mind(Makeup and Photography by Risée Chaderton Art Direction by Adrian Charles)
Sat, July 14, 2012 - 12:04 AM
Tanasheka Hepburn loves her beauty regime and has aspirations of being a cosmetologist.
The general worker at a confectionery company says she has already started classes at Mel’s Beauty School and hopes to complete the course later this year.
The single mother of a pre-schooler says being on her own can be challenging when support is limited and states with quiet determination that even though she has had to put some things in her life on a waiting list her dreams will eventually be realized.
“I want my son to be confident in himself because I am not and I think that has held me back. I want to inspire him to be the best that he can be,” says the 25-year-old.
In her free time, Tanasheka works with a local promotions group and says she is looking forward to having fun with her friends during this Crop Over season.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally