Cover Drive goes to CodringtonAmanda Reifer (centre) of Cover Drive giving some singing pointers during a visit to The Codrington School recently. (GP)
Sat, November 24, 2012 - 12:00 AM
The internationally acclaimed Cover Drive, back in Barbados, have been visiting the secondary schools members attended.
he band’s drummer/singer T-Ray went to The Codrington School, The International School Of Barbados, for some of his secondary education; and this is where he and his band visited on Monday.
T-Ray was accompanied by the equally talented lead singer Amanda, guitarist Barry “Bar-Man” and bassist Jamar.
The four young Barbadians, who will be performing at the upcoming concert Shine in Barbados next year on the grounds of Ilaro Court, played before Codrington School students, who sang along to the group’s highly successful track Twilight that debuted at number one in Britain and one of their other top five tracks, Lick Ya Down.
Students spent time afterwards with band members, getting autographs and having pictures taken with their idols. (PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past