Cutting away the danger
Sat, November 03, 2012 - 12:05 AM
With memories of Superstorm Sandy and its deadly onslaught still fresh, Barbados’ essential services are continuing their hurricane preparedness programmes.
Last weekend it was the turn of the Barbados Light & Power Company Limited to do some tree-trimming on Black Rock Main Road, St Michael.
BL&P workers removed several overhanging branches of tall roadside mahogany trees to avert any trouble during the last four weeks of the Atlantic Caribbean hurricane season. (AC)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port