Cutting away the danger
Sat, November 03, 2012 - 12:05 AM
With memories of Superstorm Sandy and its deadly onslaught still fresh, Barbados’ essential services are continuing their hurricane preparedness programmes.
Last weekend it was the turn of the Barbados Light & Power Company Limited to do some tree-trimming on Black Rock Main Road, St Michael.
BL&P workers removed several overhanging branches of tall roadside mahogany trees to avert any trouble during the last four weeks of the Atlantic Caribbean hurricane season. (AC)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’
- Orson Arthur commented on Samoa-bound
- Carl Harper commented on Fees ‘best option’