CXC to beef up security
By yvette best | Mon, January 21, 2013 - 12:09 AM
THE CARIBBEAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (CXC) is taking steps to reduce incidents of fraud.
Speaking to the DAILY NATION after a service to mark the organisation’s 40th anniversary at St Matthias Anglican Church yesterday evening, senior assistant registrar for examinations and security Susan Giles reported that they were introducing an audit system.
“The school-based assessments, we are auditing them. And the schools have been put on notice that we will be conducting audits. Our audits start somewhere later down in the year. We don’t tell them when we are coming or which subjects,” Giles explained.
She said CXC had never had a problem with fraud in Barbados, but was sending the message out to all territories so that they would be on their guard.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Adam Shaw commented on PM Stuart recovers in Canada
- Wayne Webster commented on Town Planner: It’s not our fault
- Sodi S commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Tony Webster commented on THE ISSUE: IMF ‘help’ a given alternative
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?