By Anesta Henry | Sat, November 17, 2012 - 12:10 AM
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown.
Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed.
Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken.
It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track