By Anesta Henry | Sat, November 17, 2012 - 12:10 AM
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown.
Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed.
Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken.
It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- daneale o'neale commented on Raunchy beach party
- James Lynch commented on Export lift
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past
- Lloyd Gulston commented on NCC talks today
- Carl Harper commented on Akela’s golden legacy