Deputy St Lucia PM in hospital(Phillip J. Pierre)
Thu, November 22, 2012 - 2:43 PM
CASTRIES, St. Lucia – Deputy Prime Minister Phillip J. Pierre has been hospitalised for “observation” after complaining of feeling unwell, a government statement has said.
According to the brief statement from the Office of the Prime Minister, Pierre, who is the Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Port Services, was admitted to the private Tapion Hospital for observation, following complaints of being unwell.
“It is expected that the Minister will be released from the hospital later during this week and will be back at his desk in his Ministry in the next few days,” the statement said without giving much details of the illness. (CMC)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage