Deputy St Lucia PM in hospital(Phillip J. Pierre)
Thu, November 22, 2012 - 2:43 PM
CASTRIES, St. Lucia – Deputy Prime Minister Phillip J. Pierre has been hospitalised for “observation” after complaining of feeling unwell, a government statement has said.
According to the brief statement from the Office of the Prime Minister, Pierre, who is the Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Port Services, was admitted to the private Tapion Hospital for observation, following complaints of being unwell.
“It is expected that the Minister will be released from the hospital later during this week and will be back at his desk in his Ministry in the next few days,” the statement said without giving much details of the illness. (CMC)
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon