DJ charged with drugs
Thu, November 01, 2012 - 5:30 PM
A popular disc jockey and another man will appear before the District A Magistrates Court on drug charges tomorrow.
Kevin Erskine “DJ Bard International” Raymond King, 36, of Oxnards, St James and David Leroy Quimby, 54, of Parish Land, Christ Church, were jointly charged for possession, intent to supply, trafficking and importation of four pounds of cannabis.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector David Welch said the vehicle which the two were travelling in was intercepted at a car park at Rockley, Christ Church. The drugs were found in a suitcase in the trunk of the vehicle. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Living in a Massy paradise
- Larsen Parris commented on Bajan sex workers urged to join body
- Larsen Parris commented on Young hitmen
- Carl Harper commented on Severance mess troubling