Donation a boost for health facility
Tue, November 20, 2012 - 12:01 AM
SPECIALIZED DRESSINGS worth over $10 000 have been donated to the Branford Taitt Polyclinic to assist with the increasing number of people visiting that polyclinic to have their cuts and wounds cleaned and dressed.
As the medical officer of health for that polyclinic, Dr Leslie Rollock, accepted the donation from Armstrong Agencies Limited yesterday, she said the last two years had seen a marked increase in the number of clients coming for dressings.
Rollock said that there were persons who would need dressings on a continual basis and the donation would be very useful.
The donation was the second made by Armstrong Agencies to the polyclinic, and marketing director of Armstrong Agencies Limited, Andy Armstrong, said that contributing to the delivery of health care was important as the needs for health care were increasing but not the resources.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’