Earthquake off Barbados
Sun, December 15, 2013 - 8:04 PM
THE Seismic Research Centre (SRC) of the University of the West Indies is reporting that an earthquake took place just off the coast of Barbados early this morning.
According to the reading taken at the Centre which is based in Trinidad, a quake measuring 3.8 was recorded to the South of Barbados at a depth of 66 kilometres.
It was recorded at 3:32 a.m. and the SRC said the effects might have been felt in the other islands.
Data is still being processed. (SAT)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage