Earthquake off Barbados
Sun, December 15, 2013 - 8:04 PM
THE Seismic Research Centre (SRC) of the University of the West Indies is reporting that an earthquake took place just off the coast of Barbados early this morning.
According to the reading taken at the Centre which is based in Trinidad, a quake measuring 3.8 was recorded to the South of Barbados at a depth of 66 kilometres.
It was recorded at 3:32 a.m. and the SRC said the effects might have been felt in the other islands.
Data is still being processed. (SAT)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand