Earthquake off Barbados
Sun, December 15, 2013 - 8:04 PM
THE Seismic Research Centre (SRC) of the University of the West Indies is reporting that an earthquake took place just off the coast of Barbados early this morning.
According to the reading taken at the Centre which is based in Trinidad, a quake measuring 3.8 was recorded to the South of Barbados at a depth of 66 kilometres.
It was recorded at 3:32 a.m. and the SRC said the effects might have been felt in the other islands.
Data is still being processed. (SAT)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers